.

MainmenuWeekly newsReviewsarticleswebshopContact us

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Review: Herätys - S/T 12"


(Not Enough)
I heard about alot of amazing things about this record and Heratys but I didnt get around to getting this until its second pressing (released July 2010), as the first pressing which was released in January 2010 sold out before I could get my hands on it and I am glad I finally got my hands on it. This is an electricifying ripper of a LP that shows the quality of hardcore that can still exist today and that even though there is nothing quiet new to the sound of Heratys, what they do they do it well, VERY WELL. They bring 80's hardcore of old mash it together with little rock n roll lick's and solo's like that of Skitkids to create something wonderful.
The energy of this is record is powerful enough that if you ever sat alone listening to the record by the end of it you would be going mad having a one man party, I cannot wait to see this band live. If you haven't got this yet go and get it NOW. It is an instant classic LP and will go down in the books as a record everyone should have.
http://www.myspace.com/heratys
(Alex Distro-y)

No comments:

Post a Comment