.

MainmenuWeekly newsReviewsarticleswebshopContact us

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Review: The Hunger -Winter 7"


(De Graanrepubliek)
The Hunger follow up to their "Hope Against Hope" 12" released in 2008, with this 7" the Winter. This is a style of Hardcore with big chunky riff with plenty of breakdowns, which I must say I am not a huge fan of, I am more raw and distort. But I must say I do like it compared to other stuff I have heard from this style of hardcore, the first two songs on side A have a groove that kept my head bobbing and my foot tapping throughout it, The third song which I believe is a re-recorded song from a demo is a of a more kinda hard hitting hardcore that didnt seem to have that cool sound that kinda grabbed with the first two tracks and did nothing for me really just did nothing for me bar the intro. I am not a fan but for those of you who may like that chunky riff hardcore it they might be worth checking out
http://www.myspace.com/thehungernl

No comments:

Post a Comment